Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’ve doubled in size our first year and doubled the asset classes we serve in our second. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in recent months, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
As a SIMON UI Engineer, you will define and implement the interfaces that power the largest Structured Products platform in existence today and help to expand it to other product classes. We are looking for exceptional engineers who are passionate about building elegant, powerful user interfaces. If you often find yourself thinking about front-end performance optimizations, the intricacies of React, Redux, and Webpack, the best ways to architect front-end application code, or the best experience when trying to visualize large datasets, read on.
How Your Will Fulfill Your Potential
• Implement new features in our product along with your teammates
• Advocate for and build with great software architecture and scalability in mind
• Work with other engineers, designers, and members of our business team to bring products from initial inception to client delivery
• Bring great ideas and practices to the team from your previous experience
What We're Looking For
• Proficiency with React, ES6+, HTML/CSS
• Comfortable working with backend REST APIs
• General understanding of the entire web development technical stack
• Comfortable with asynchronous data flow and functional programming concepts
• Ability to accurately replicate visual designs in code
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a similar field
• Experience with Redux, Webpack, Redux Saga/Thunk, and building data visualizations
• Experience with Mobile development or React Native
• Full-stack engineering experience
• Some financial literacy (or an eagerness to learn!)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district, but are operating remotely through at least summer 2021.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.
No matter which part of the team you join, there is something interesting to work on. Our front-end team is building out our web and mobile presence using React, Redux, and Webpack along with some very sophisticated data visualizations. Our back-end team is using Scala, Akka, Postgres and other open-source technologies to build a micro-services architecture that can scale to handle our ambitious roadmap. Our quantitative engineering team is researching and building novel financial strategies to widen our competitive advantage. Our dev-ops team is creating a development and production environment with Docker and Kubernetes to keep us nimble. Product Management sits in the middle of it all to make it happen.
Your application was submitted successfully.